- Certified True of Copy/Photocopy of Official Transcript of Records;
- Certified True of Copy/Photocopy of Diploma;
- Certification of Earned Units (for Applicants who did not finish the course) ;
- Certified True of Copy/Photocopy of Clinical Experience/RLE (for BSN only)
- Certified True of Copy/Photocopy of Special Order/Registry of Graduates (Optional)
*Authentication Fee is P40.00 per set; plus P20.00 for every additional set.
*Documents needing DFA Authentication/Red Ribbon will be transmitted directly by CHEDRO-CAR to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), Roxas Blvd., Pasay City. Applicant will be issued a DFA Claim Stub indicating the date of release.
*Authentication fee @ DFA for Red Ribbon is P100.00 per set.
*The Public is advised that, all unclaimed DFA Authentication Certificates will be disposed of three(3) months from the scheduled date of release.
Reminders when claiming documents at DFA:
- Applicant must file/claim their documents personally. Should they be unable to do so, they may send authorized representatives who may file/claim documents on their behalf. However, authorized representatives must submit the following:
1. An Authorized Letter or Special Power of Attorney from the applicant.
2. A Photocopy of the applicant’s ID bearing its signature, and
3. Representative’s own ID bearing its signature.